Thursday, May 13, 2010

Featured Listings

Of course, I love everything I have listed. I mean, I've hand selected every one of them. However, there are always a few things I find that stick in my head, and I'd like to feature them for you!

The first is this little jacket from Chico's. I've actually had it in the store for a while, which is surprising since it's really just so cute!



It's a cotton blend with enough spandex in there to really give it a nice comfortable movement and I can't even begin to say how versatile it is. I mean, you could throw this on anywhere, over anything, at any time. Not only is it awesome, it's brand new with tags in a Chico's size 0.

The next listing I want to point out is newer to the store. I just listed it last night and I don't imagine it will be around for long.

It's this lightweight linen jacket from Eileen Fisher.



Not only is it a great size (2X), but it's in excellent condition and such a perfect shade of almost snow white. I can't think of a more perfect summer jacket. If this is your first piece of Eileen Fisher, it's surely not to be your last. The sleeves can be rolled up, left down, it can be worn closed or open. It's really a GREAT piece and what a great time of year to have it in!

The final listing I want to feature today is more for the funky customer. :) One of my favorite designers, Betsey Johnson, has made this awesome little dress and I'm thrilled to have it in my store.



How freaking cute is that? Black chiffon silk accented with HOT PINK lace appliqués and a HOT PINK lace bust. This dress says fun fun fun to me! I just love it when I find such awesome Betsey stuff to put in the store.

That's it for featured listings today. I've got SO much awesome stuff in the store, though, so be sure to go check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment