Saturday, May 15, 2010

Featured Listings

Sometimes when I'm searching for inventory I come across something that makes my heart jump into my throat. This Armani Collezioni jacket was one of those things.



It's a deep dark gray color and OMGosh that fit! It makes me wonder what kind of life it's had before and what kind of life it will continue to have. The woman who wears a jacket like this has just got to be special, right?

And speaking of fabulous jackets, this navy blue summer jacket from Barney's New York surely deserves a mention.



I just love jackets like this one. Perfect over a dress or even a more casual ensemble, this jacket is just one of those pieces that makes a woman look put together.

It's so exciting to be able to find these amazing pieces and offer them to the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment